Lithium Orotate with Baobab All natural, safe anti-depressant
Contains added vitamin C-enriched Baobab powder. Lithium orotate is a safe dietary supplement. There is no evidence that it produces any side effects when taken in small doses, as discovered by Dr John Gray. If you find yourself struggling to deal with depression, it could be worth giving it a try as growing volume of people have discovered.
This can also be taken by children – add it to their shakes, smoothies, cereals etc.
Every home should have a bottle of LITHIUM OROTATE available to help cope with any stressful situations at any time.
This inexpensive mineral supplement is different from the prescribed drug lithium carbonate. Within days most people notice improved mood,focus, motivation and lowered stress levels. It is non addictive. This is the number one missing mineral for brain health and personal happiness.
Lithium Orotate with Baobab
All natural, safe anti-depressant (60 vegan caps)
If you find yourself struggling to deal with depression or anxiety, it is well worth giving it a try as growing volume of people have discovered
A wonderful natural product containing no fillers, preservatives or additives
Contains added vitamin C-enriched Baobab powder
Lithium orotate is indeed a cheap supplement that functions naturally in the body
There is no evidence that it produces any side effects when taken in small doses, as discovered by Dr John Gray
– – – – – –
Advice from Dr John Gray on switching from pharmaceutical anti-depressants such as Lithium Carbonate:
Protocol for going off antidepressants
When going off of antidepressants it is best to reduce gradually over a two-to- six month period with the supervision of your health care provider. If they indicate that you should not reduce your antidepressant use, I would recommend finding another health provider.
One of the best ways to approach your doctor is to ask for their supervision, not permission. Let your doctor know that you are being more responsible about your diet and nutrition and you have been exercising. Then ask your doctor to supervise your reduction and end of antidepressant use over the next few months.
You will begin to feel better using this protocol. For best results follow this before going off your antidepressants and during the process of going off your antidepressants. Antidepressants are very toxic and it is important to cleanse the body as you decrease their use. After beginning the Mars Venus protocol that I have recommended to many friends and clients, you will begin to feel better within days. After feeling better for a month, begin to gradually reduce the use of antidepressants. At the minimum, use the suggestion below for at least one month before you begin to reduce the antidepressants you are taking.
After one month of using this protocol, reduce the dosage of your antidepressants by one-third for the first month. If you feel stable at the end of the first month, the next month reduce by the next third. If you continue to feel better and stable then reduce by one-half for one month and then finally completely stop taking the antidepressants. Each person is unique and this formula needs to be adapted according to your needs.
You can visit MarsVenus.com and watch informational videos on each of these supplements in the Shop section.
There is no hurry. You may wish to slow down and stretch out this procedure. If you have been using antidepressants or sleeping pills for five or more years it may even take six months. If you have been using antidepressants or sleeping pills for only six months then the gradual reduction may occur in one to two months.
I strongly recommend that you continue to use the suggested Mars Venus Wellness Solution program for at least six months after completely going off the use of antidepressants. Then use as needed for your continued well-being. It is best to minimize eating processed foods with corn syrup, fructose, table salt and msg. Sea salt is fine. Women need to be careful to not eat high amounts of protein. A moderate amount with every meal is suggested. Avoid all diet drinks as they also may reduce serotonin levels.
Follow this protocol for one month prior to starting to reduce your antidepressants
and while you are reducing them.
- Start the day with one serving of Super Cleanse and (2) Super Minerals, (1) Lithium Orotate, (1) 5-HTP, (1) 2-AEP Membrane Complex, (1) Vectomega (Omega-3)
- After a few minutes and ideally, ten minutes of easy exercise, drink one serving of the John Gray’s Mars Venus Super Foods Shake.
Add 2 scoops of shake mix, 1 banana and 4 ice cubes to 8 oz. of water
Then you can also add any of the following ingredients for variety:
– 1-2 tablespoons of almond butter
– a small handful of Nuts (walnuts, almonds, brazil, or pine nuts/ raw and unsalted)
– 1 teaspoon of MCT Oil or Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil
– 1 tablespoon of Pure Cacao (organic chocolate nibs)
– 1-2 teaspoons of Maca Powder
– 1 tablespoon of Chia Gel: to make the Chia Gel, combine 1/3 cup of Chia Seeds with 2 cups of water in a small, sealable jar. Shake for 15 seconds and rest 1 minute. Shake another 15 seconds and refrigerate until it sets up like gelatin, about 10 minutes
Mix all ingredients together in a blender. ENJOY!
***If 2 scoops of Shake does not completely satisfy your hunger for 4-5 hours, then use 3 scoops each time.
3. Before Lunch
(2) Super Minerals, (1) Lithium Orotate, (1) 2AEP Membrane Complex, (1) 5HTP, (1) Vectomega (Omega-3)
4. Before Dinner
(2) Super Minerals, (1) Lithium Orotate, (1) 2AEP Membrane Complex, (1) 5HTP, (1) Vectomega (Omega-3).
You can also mix a John Gray’s MarsVenus Super Food Shake for desert (optional)
Walking 30 minutes or more a day will ensure your success during this life-changing period. This should be easy and effortless walking which does not put you out of breath. Another great exercise is my Isoflex bounce-and-shake movements. You can watch them at YouTube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbnjvAHsxUk.
These small changes can make a world of difference. Please keep me posted on your progress through Facebook, Twitter or email@example.com.
You deserve a lifetime of love and happiness, John Gray
The statements and products referred to in this email have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. They are the expressed opinion of John Gray for the sole purpose of educating the public regarding their health, happiness and improved quality of relationships. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns.
Lithium Orotate is a natural dietary supplement
This can also be taken by children – add it to their shakes, smoothies, cereals etc
Every home should have a bottle of LITHIUM OROTATE available to help cope with any stressful situations at any time
This is the number one missing mineral for brain health and personal happiness
This inexpensive mineral supplement, lithium orotate, is different from the toxic prescribed drug, lithium carbonate or lithium citrate
Within days most people notice improved mood, focus, motivation and lowered stress levels
It is non-addictive. Lithium orotate is a natural mineral, not a drug
Dr Gray’s followers also claim to have taken the supplement or given it to their loved ones and found it immensely effective in treating ailments such as bipolar disorder, ADHD, depression, addictive cravings, Alzheimers, brain damage, manic depression, alcoholism, ADD, aggression, psychosis, mood swings, mental wellness challenges, PTSD and stress. Researchers also concluded that lithium orotate is effective for the treatment of alcoholism
It has also been found to be an anti-aging supplement
Contents: Lithium Orotate 120mg (providing 4.7mg elemental lithium), 230 mg Baobab powder
Further information: The mineral Lithium Orotate is one of the oldest and most researched treatments for emotional difficulties. It helps balance the production of two hormones: dopamine and serotonin. Lithium, bound to an Orotate molecule, renders it highly bio-available. Thus the body requires less, making it totally harmless
Benefits of Baobab:
- Rich in Vitamin C Strengthens the immune system and increases iron absorption; energy booster which results in less tiredness/fatigue
- High in both soluble and insoluble fibre (prebiotic) which is easily utilised by the body. Soluble fibre assists with slowed release of sugar into the bloodstream, thus reducing energy spikes. Baobab has traditionally been used in African populations to relieve diarrhoea, constipation and dysentery
- Assists with bowel regularity. Helpful for weight management
- Antioxidants are important in protecting, repairing and preventing cell damage. Anti-ageing by counteracting free radical damage to the skin which cause skin dryness, fine lines, wrinkles and premature ageing. According to the Journal of Nutrition, Baobab has the highest antioxidant content of any fruit. Anti-oxidants and Vitamin C contribute toward a radiant glowing skin
- Baobab fruit is also high in Vitamin A, B6 and bioflavonoids, calcium, magnesium, potassium, thiamine and zinc
This natural product requires no blood tests and side-effects are pretty much non-existent
For maximum benefit, it is best combined with good therapy, along with other nutrients in a well-balanced supplementation programme. Also recommended is a parasite and liver cleanse programme followed by a natural Probiotic to ensure a proper balance in the gut (this is really important).
Lithium orotate is so significant because many people are already taking vitamins but without the missing lithium orotate, they are less effective
A Self-help handup:
This is a really simple, powerful technique that is offered free – do check it out:
Here is a fabulous free download book – it provides a great self help very easy method:
… and here is the free DIY kit:
To help exit a regimen of pharmaceutical products … please watch this video which provides a link where free information is available to achieve this: https://www.marsvenus.com/p/ar500-lithium-orotate
Lithium Orotate can also be taken with Stress Relief (sceletium – a natural and safe means of decreasing anxiety, stress and tension. A mood elevator) https://www.natureal.co.za/product/natural-relief-for-stress-insomnia-cognitive-ability/
Sceletium stimulates the production of serotonin. When the brain is filled with Serotonin one tends to feel more relaxed and calm, mental processes become sharpened and more focused and the brain simply works better
Not only does it affect the mind, but it affects the whole body too because serotonin is the primary brain chemical that offsets a whole chain of brain biochemistry to make one feel good
Healthy levels of serotonin actually balance out the whole brain, which helps one sleep better. Serotonin also regulates the metabolism, eases relationship to stress and tension, depression and anxiety
Interesting facts about Lithium
Technically, lithium is not a drug but a mineral, similar to salt.
- In fact, lithium orotate is not a drug at all. It’s actually a mineral – part of the same family of minerals that includes sodium and potassium. -Jonathan Wright, M.D., author of The Importance of Lithium Supplementation
- Medical doctors are now speaking out about the essential trace mineral known as lithium, promoting its incredible therapeutic benefits at low servings.
- Shocking but true lithium is an essential trace element. -Emily Deans, M.D., (Harvard trained psychiatrist) author of Could You Have a Lithium Deficiency?
- Lithium is an essential micronutrient. It is present in all organs and tissues in the body. It has similar chemical properties to that of calcium and magnesium -Mark Hyman, M.D., best-selling author of The UltraMind Solution
- Lithium is one of the most important elements in the human body -Lawrence Wilson, M.D., author of Lithium
- A study from Texas analysed 27 state counties between the years of 1978-1987. It was discovered that the incidence of suicide, homicide, rape, drug abuse, and felonious acts were about 50% lower in the 27 counties with lithium-containing drinking water. The water had lithium levels ranging from 70-170 micrograms/L. Additionally, the study found a significant reduction in drug-related arrests within the same time period and locations
- Lithium orotate does not require blood tests to establish a therapeutic level as prescription forms do, nor is it toxic to the kidneys like lithium pharmaceuticals. In addition. Prescription lithium is poorly absorbed by cells, the main site where it performs its functions -Ward Dean, M.D.
- Medical doctors have found servings of lithium orotate 80-90% lower than the orthodox Pharma-lithium serving for major depressive disorder, also known as clinical depression, unipolar depression, major depression, or unipolar disorder. 50-70% of patients have shown fair to good response with lithium use for depression
- Wright also testifies that: after decades of clinical research and laboratory testing of the compound on my patients, I discovered that administering lithium orotate up to 40 mg per day to be completely safe (without negative side effects or toxicity) and absolutely effective in the control of numerous mental, neurological, and physical conditions
- Another form of lithium, called lithium orotate, is preferred because the orotate ion crosses the blood-brain barrier more easily than the carbonate ion of the pharmaceutical lithium carbonate. Therefore, lithium orotate can be used in much lower servings (e.g. 5 mg) with remarkable results and no side effects. -Shaheen Lakhan, M.D., author of Nutritional Therapies for Mental Disorders
- Lithium itself is not a drug; it’s a naturally occurring mineral salt like potassium and is something you need for proper mental and physical health. Lithium orotate may be a safe and simple way to help beat the blues. -Al Sears, M.D.
- Dean also states Lithium orotate has also been successfully used in alleviating discomfort from migraine and cluster headaches, improving low white blood cell counts, juvenile convulsive disease, alcoholism, and liver disorders. Lithium Orotate is extremely safe, with no known adverse side effects or drug interactions
- Lithium Orotate will not cause weight gain, nor will it cause sedation or sleepiness. -Ward Dean, M.D.
Yet further reading:
ref: The Benefits of Lithium Orotate
Published on February 1, 2010, Last Updated on November 17, 2014
Lithium orotate offers superior bio-utilization for the human body, allowing the mineral to penetrate the mitochondria, glia and lysosomes that exist within the intracellular structures of our cells. The mineral stabilizes these lysosomal membranes, slowing the enzymatic reaction that leads to many of the negative side effects of other forms of lithium salts
Most people are unaware that lithium is not a drug, but is a naturally occurring mineral from the earth. Just like calcium and potassium, lithium is something that every human body requires for mental and physical health
Lithium orotate is very different than the other forms of the mineral. Whereas pharmaceutical drug forms of lithium require high doses to penetrate our cells, lithium orotate is only needed in extremely small serving size, considering the fact that a massive amount of the mineral penetrates the cell (approximately 97%). The other great news is that unlike its pharmaceutical counterparts, lithium orotate is non-toxic, safe, has little to no side effects, and works on 70% to 80% of people who use it
Health Benefits of Lithium Orotate
Studies show that the mineral lithium can actually rejuvenate and build the grey matter nerve cells in the brain by up to three percent
Small amounts of lithium orotate have been shown to offer anti-aging effects to the brain
Neuroprotection From Environmental Toxins:
Lithium has been shown to protect the system from numerous toxins, particularly in the grey matter of the brain
Lithium Orotate May Also Aid:
Low white blood cell counts
Juvenile convulsive disease
Alcoholism and liver disorders
Pain associated with migraine and cluster headaches
Hyperthyroidism and other thyroid diseases: Studies show that lithium may aid in the even distribution of iodine.
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), as well as a general stress reducer.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and aggression: Studies show that individuals taking Lithium experienced lowered levels of rage and anger, as well as improved memory.
Alzheimeräó»s disease and dementia
The reduction of myopia (nearsightedness) and glaucoma: Dr Hans Nieper found that glaucoma patients could benefit from the dehydrating effect of lithium on the eye, offering patients vision improvement and a lowering of intraocular pressure
Bipolar disorder: Orotates may lessen the effects of manic or depressive episodes. Lithium has been shown to serve as an effective mood balancer in 70-80 percent of bipolar patients
Depression: the therapeutic serving of lithium orotate is 150 mg/day. This is compared to 900-1800 mg of the prescription forms. In this range of lithium orotate, there are no adverse side effects and no need for monitoring blood serum measurements
Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, ND, DACBN, DCBCN, DABFM
Is Lithium Orotate Good or Bad for You?
by Dr Edward Group DC, NP, DACBN, DCBCN, DABFM
Published on April 16, 2014, Last Updated on May 13, 2015
The health benefits of lithium orotate are causing an explosion in its popularity. I’ve been an advocate of lithium orotate for quite some time and have incorporated into some of my own formulations. A friend of mine, Dr Mark Millar, is the leading authority on lithium orotate in the United States today. He published an eBook, Veteran Suicide Breakthrough: Revealing the Breakthrough Mineral for Suicide Prevention, PTSD and Depression They Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About, which is loaded with facts on lithium’s effects on both body and brain. I’d really encourage you to check out his book, its powerful information you’re not going to hear from any mainstream source. I’d like to share a few of the shocking facts contained within the pages of Dr Millar’s book but must reiterate that much of this is very controversial, disputed by the mainstream medical establishment, and should not be interpreted as claims, promises, or fodder to diagnose yourself. I am sharing this for informational purposes only! Lithium orotate is intended as a nutrient to supplement the diet. Its effects are nutritional. The statements in this article have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and this nutrient is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease